- Don Valley Community Legal Services is a community legal resource centre.
- The Clinic serves persons of modest income in our catchment area on an individual, case-by-case basis.
- The Clinic also serves the community generally by providing outreach, legal education and community organizing to agencies, individuals and other groups in our community.
- The Clinic attempts to balance the casework of individuals with its role as an agent of law reform in respect of test case or greater impact litigation, and novel areas of law.
- The Clinic is responsive to the diverse cultural mixes in our catchment area.
- The Clinic networks with other agencies in the community in order to link clients with other community services, and is a known and trusted resource within the community.
- The Clinic will endeavours to engage the community in the identification and assessment of its legal needs.