For Legal Advice or Information, please call our Intake Line at 416-441-1764 ext. 1
Don Valley Community Legal Services offers referral information, summary advice, and/or legal representation on Immigration (and limited Refugee Law) matters to people who qualify for our clinic services.
We may provide service on the following topics (non-exhaustive list):
- Permanent Residence applications, including:
- Sponsorship applications for partners, children, parents, or other family members
- Humanitarian and Compassionate applications
- Protected Person/Convention Refugee In-Canada, Family Reunification and One-Year Window Applications
- Open Work Permits
- Temporary Resident Permits
- PR Card and Citizenship Applications
- In-Canada Refugee and Protection Claims
- Immigration Tribunal and Federal Court Proceedings – e.g. eligibility, requirements, and deadlines.
Whether we can provide advice or representation will depend on if we have the required expertise for your issue, the merits of your case, and our workload.
More information on Immigration and Refugee Applications and Processes can be found on the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website.
The Steps to Justice website offers step-by-step information about immigration law and other common legal problems.