Income Supports

For Legal Advice Call 416-441-1764 ext. 1

We provide information, advice and assistance about:

  • OW (Ontario Works, which is often still called welfare)
  • ODSP (Ontario Disability Support Program)
  • CPP (Canada Pension Plan)
  • OAS (Old Age Security)
  • Child Tax Benefits

Read our article highlighting the variety of federal and provincial income sources that you may be eligible to apply for and receive.

Other Resources:

Government of Canada - Benefits Finder

Prosper Canada - Benefits Wayfinder

The Steps to Justice website offers step-by-step information about income assistance and other common legal problems. See below: