Toronto Strong Neighbourhoods Strategy Advisory Group
The Toronto Strong Neighbourhoods Strategy is the City of Toronto’s action plan for ensuring that each of the city’s 158 neighbourhoods can succeed and thrive. Toronto Strong Neighbourhoods Strategy has supported healthy communities across Toronto by partnering with residents, community agencies and businesses to invest in people, services, programs and facilities in 33 identified Neighbourhood Improvement Areas (NIAs). The strategy focused on strengthening the social, economic and physical conditions to deliver local impact for city-wide change. For more information:
We are seeking:
- Resident/community members with a passion for civic engagement and community development
- Resident/community members who enjoy working on local planning initiatives
- Resident/community members who identify with and support access for Indigenous, Black and other equity-deserving groups
- Advisors will need to commit 6-10 hours/month, from June 2022 – September 2023. Residents, grassroots organizers and community leaders from equity-deserving groups are encouraged to apply.
- Read more about the role and apply by 5pm on May 31st, 2022, using this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/tsnsadvisorygroup.